----------------------ABU DHABI----------------------

Sunday, August 17

Im Back! Just in time for Ramadan...

After being gone as long as i have been i wonder if I'm still remembered! I am really happy to be back to blogging after a looooooong absence. Since February ALOT has happened in my life and alot of new things have entered my life. For those of you who followed my blog through the year and my "dieting" exploits, you will be quite amused to know that after all my hard work and kilos lost i am now, pregnant!.....(al hamdulilah)..... also, as my body is changing so is my palate! You can expect to find some "interesting" recipes from now on as well as my rantings on pregnancy and how it affects me day to day...
Ramadan will be coming around the corner any week now and what a better time to start blogging again and sharing recipes with you all. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Dori said...

Hi, Sultana! I am so happy you are back! I have been waiting :) Congratulations on your pregnancy! I can't wait to see your updates!!!

Sultana said...

meeso! i thought before i even saw it that it might be you! Thanks so much for the welcome and congrats, i know its been too long since i was here... its so good to hear from you!

Cynthia said...

My Dearest Sultana! It is great to see you again! I've missed not having you around.

I laughed along with you about losing the weight and now being pregnant :) Hearty congratulations!

Noor said...

Mabrook Sultana on the baby, may Allah bless you both and keep you healthy ameen. I am glad I came across your site, its nice mashAllah, check mine out :)

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Yaaaaaaaaay.. I'm going to be an aunty.. :D yes?.. haha

Congratulations! Isn't it great.. no diet food.. yaaaaaaaaaay again!

I am so glad you are back to blogging.. you were missed tremendously!!!

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Arabic Bites said...

Good to see you back Sultana :)
& Congratulations on your pregnancy...

Umm Zacharia said...

salams sultana!!!!

Its so good to see you back and elf mabrook on your pregnancy!!!!!

Insha Allah, Allah (SWT) will make it easy on you. Hope to here from you soon

Umzacharia

Anonymous said...

Essalam Alaikum Sis!

Congrats on your pregnancy! I myself just had a wonderful homebirth eight weeks ago w/ my newest addition! If you are interested in reading up for your pregnancy and birth I highly recommend Henci Goer's books, The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth and Obstetric Myths Versus Research Realities. I would loan you both if you were closer, LOL. Check out her website, http://www.hencigoer.com.

Hugaand Kisses Sis

Fiza Asar said...

Many congratulations! This is the first time I have stumbled upon your blog and I am so excited! I moved to London earlier this year from Pakistan after being married and its my first Ramadan as a wife. I am so excited about finding these fun recipes for Ramadan!! Yayy alhamdulillah! Will try and keep commenting on how I find all of them :)

PS: It's our first fast here, and I am already thinking food!