----------------------ABU DHABI----------------------

Sunday, October 14

Singapore SteamBoat



So Today my mother gave me this SteamBoat from Singapore...My father had brought my mother to a restaurant a many years ago where they had used this contraption to cook a small feast of meats and veggies, and she fell in love with it...He then went to Singapore on a business trip and hand carried this machine back with him...

My mother NEVER used it....Poor dad!
ha ha ha ha ha...
So today as we were cleaning she came across it still wrapped and gave it to me as a gift, and now I am the proud and inquisitive owner of this weird steamer...
Ive found many recipes you can make with this machine online, but if anyone reading this has "the recipe" I would be beyond grateful! I would like to have a dinner party surrounding this machine, and I'm on the look out for some stunningly delicious recipes...I just love the little gold net scoopers' that you use to steam your meats and veggies in the steamboat, they are so small and pretty!

1 comment:

Zilah said...

Hi Sultana, from where i come from we eat steamboat very often. The most important is the soup. I personally like chicken soup, just use ur favourite chicken soup recipe but the flavour is intesfied by boiling it with some chicken bones and adding some cubed chicken stock.I hope that helps.