----------------------ABU DHABI----------------------

Thursday, August 2

Brief Introductions....




Hi, I'm Sultana, I'm a self confessed food fanatic and addict...After much consideration i finally convinced myself that i DO need a food blog to discuss my obsessions with anything and everything to do with cooking and food..I wont brag and say I'm a fantastic cook or that i know all the tricks of the trade, but like many young women forced into the world without cooking skills, who would burn cornflakes if given the chance to cook, i had to tough it out and learn how to feed myself..with my own cooking....and you know what i found out? I absolutely ADORE cooking for me and my family...

Within this simple space i will be sharing my love of food through recipes,adventurous outings to restaurants and food markets, and everyday practical advice on how to get a meal on the table....

You will find many Middle Eastern recipes here as well as Southeast Asian and (surprise!) Cajun... so without further babbling i introduce you to my humble beginnings as a Food Blogger and i introduce you to Sultanas
Palate ;) enjoy!

No comments: